Join Our Team and Change the Way People Change the World
Click on the job opening to learn more
Data Migration Specialist (Villanova, PA / New York, NY)
What We Do:
roundCorner is dedicated to helping enterprise nonprofit organizations, higher education institutions and foundations become truly constituent centered. We empower our customers with comprehensive fundraising, grants management, and CRM solutions built on Salesforce.com, so they can connect with each of their constituents from one single place and better achieve their mission. roundCorner changes the way people change the world.
What We Need:
roundCorner is seeking a Data Migration Specialist will extract, transform, and load data into Salesforce as well as repository systems. Will not only help clients migrate to roundCorner’s manage package solution, but also help create and maintain the migration tools; provide excellent technical support and customer service to roundCorner customers. Will work with project managers and client stakeholders to understand and refine project functional requirements, communicate complex issues effectively to internal staff, member staff, and external vendors. Will interact with clients and gather requirements on various projects, work in a fast-paced environment with time sensitive projects and meet tight deadlines to minimize disruption to client operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform analysis of legacy data, data models, and advise project manager on the best way to migrate and manipulate client data to roundCause/Salesforce environments or data warehouse repositories.
- Create and document scripts/programs to facilitate the extraction, transformation and loading of legacy data.
- Perform data extracts, data translation, and data cleanup as part of larger projects to implement a new CRM/fund raising system or data warehouse repository.
- Perform special data manipulation and data cleanup projects.
- Provide technical support to roundCorner partners engaged in data migration.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this role.
What You’ll Need:
- Familiarity with CRM and fundraising platforms (Banner, Raisers Edge, Team Approach, eTapestry, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce data model fundamentals, understanding of ERD and DFD diagrams
- Knowledge of complex data extraction, transformation, and data loading techniques.
- Experience with ETL and data synchronization/integration tools (Boomi, SnapLogic, Informatica, Relational Junction, etc.)
- Familiarity with database systems (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- High comfort level with Linux environment, scripting, Microsoft SSIS, SQL, PHP, XSL and programming.
- Strong communication skills both oral and in written
- Customer service focus
- Works well in a team environment with minimum direction
- Salesforce ADM-201 certification is plus.
How to Join:
Want to hear more? roundCorner is a rapidly growing dynamic organization with excellent room for advancement, a strong benefits and compensation package and really great people! If you’re looking to join our winning team and think you have the right skill set, please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.