The Dreamforce 2017 action whizzed by, but the lessons taught continue to make a lasting impression. Nonprofits lead countless sessions that inspired us with their use of the Salesforce platform. In fact, so many sessions that it was impossible to catch them all!
Thankfully, we can revisit some of the sessions that stuck out the most.
1. High-Touch Fundraising at The Salvation Army: Finding the Key to Success
2. Debunking the Myth: Automated, Personalized Emails at Mass Scale
3. Elevate Your Moves Management Strategy with Marketing Automation
KVIE Public Television explains how you can leverage your data to cultivate your donor base efficiently and effectively using marketing automation.
4. The Digital Connection: How the Salvation Army Engages Donors Online
In addition to their session on high-touch fundraising, The Salvation Army took the stage to discuss how adopting a donor-centric digital approach using DEG and the Salesforce Marketing Cloud enables them to connect with donors on their terms.
5. How Not to Fail at Your Salesforce Implementation
6. How Sierra Club Used Marketing to Become the First to Respond to Current Events
Sierra Club explains how they have become one of the “first responders” to current events and quickly mobilized their 3 million members with the help of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
7. Data-Driven Grant Making Helps Employ Millions
Last but not least, REDF (The Roberts Enterprise Development Fund) and Salesforce partner Sputnik Moment demonstrate how common issues that face grantmaking organizations, such as outcomes tracking and managing budget to actuals, can be solved using Salesforce community.
Changing the World in 2018
Dreamforce 2017 truly was an incredible week of learning! We look forward to seeing how this knowledge will shape the Salesforce.org ecosystem of nonprofits changing the world in 2018. We’re saving the date for next year’s Dreamforce on September 25-28, 2018. In the meantime, we can reminisce on our time at #DF17!